Introducing Thursday evening walks that end with organic beer!
Let’s have some fun, London! We’ve created two mysterious and tantalizing new downtown culture walks for you because we’re proud of this city. Thanks to our excellent partners at the Covent Garden Market for their Thursday evening outdoor hours, Downtown London, and London Brewing for organic drinks to wet your whistle after the walk – included with your ticket!
- Thursdays, July 15 to August 26, 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Cost $20 per person early bird rate by 4pm Monday the week of your walk, $25 per person Monday night to Thursday the week of your walk
- Every ticket includes one free drink from the London Brewing downtown Market booth
- Each ticket comes with $20 in Downtown Dollars, use them like cash at participating businesses
- Pre-registration required. Space is limited. Meet at the Market rain or shine.
- Gather outdoors in the Covent Garden Market Square under the big clock.
- No refunds, walks run rain or shine
- Covid protocols to follow public health guidelines including limited tour capacity
London Brewing* will be on-site weekly at the outdoor farmer’s market to offer you a free beverage. Each walk ticket includes one free drink, must be 19 years of age to redeem for a beer, valid only on the night of the walk, must be consumed on-site that evening.
Choose a beer or non-alcoholic tonic from these options
-London Organic Lager: A crisp, clean, easy-drinking classic lager with a touch of malt sweetness.
-Front Porch Organic Session IPA: Bright, light, and crushable Session IPA with citrusy hop notes.
-Forest City Botanicals Raspberry Nettle Tonic: Non-alcoholic, organic Tonic brewed with raspberry, nettle, and Ashwagandha. Promotes focus while remaining thirst quenching-ly delicious.
Walks will follow public health guidelines as they change according to the Ontario provincial Roadmap to Reopening. To ensure your safety and that of our guides
- Capacity will be limited to allow for physical distancing
- Mask wearing is recommended where physical distancing is not possible
- Guides will have voice amplification to assist with distanced hearing
- Communications will be sent prior to your walk to advise of any protocol updates
- Self-assessment check-lists will be provided in advance for registrants