As the world continues to respond and follow the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, one of the most common questions we’re receiving is, “What is the government providing to support Canadian businesses affected by COVID-19?”
The government’s responsive actions evolve each day and we are watching closely for business funding stimulus in response to COVID-19.
During this webinar, we'll share as much information as we can on what resources are available to support your business and where Mentor Works may be able to assist in terms of accessing available government funding incentives. Our primary goal is to help your business grow and succeed, and we'll do our best to support you during this global transition.
- Resources and services are available for financial support
- Actions Mentor Works is taking to monitor the impact of the virus
- What the virus outbreak has impacted the global economy and what it means for Canadian organizations
- Government funding programs and organizations accepting applications
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Alex is a Business Development Executive at Mentor Works. As part of this role, she works closely with businesses to develop customized Government Funding Plans. Through this deep understanding of government grants, loans and tax incentives, she can identify a way for businesses to maximize cash flow. The best part of her job is connecting with passionate, forward-thinking business owners to learn about their operations, including their challenges to, and opportunities for, growth.
*Webinar slides are not shared after the presentation*