This is the second annual ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies by The Globe and Mail. The 400 businesses on this list sprawl across sectors, from fashion to finance, and manufacture everything from medical testing devices to organic pasta.
Much of the success celebrated in these pages occurred before a global pandemic changed how most companies operate. But as you will read, many of these businesses were able to adapt, innovate and even expand despite the challenges posed by these past few months.
As individual companies, and the entire country, work to rebuild, there’s more need than ever to share the stories of entrepreneurial success—and the innovations and strategies that made it possible.
Congratulations to the eight London-based businesses that have been recognized on this prestigious list!
London Companies Rank as some of Canada's Fastest Growing
% in brackets indicates three year revenue growth
- #84 Paystone (636%) : Provides payment, loyalty, gift card, and engagement solutions to merchants
- #148 Waste Solutions Canada (308%): Offers waste management and recycling solutions to organizations
- #156 Mobials (294%): Provides technology, data and services to help consumers purchase vehicles
- #226 Pulp & Press (179%): Produces cold-pressed juices, vegan probiotics, smoothies and cleanses
- #280 Northern Commerce (129%): Operates a digital agency specializing in omnichannel retail experiences
- #297 tbk (119%): Provides digital marketing services and software
- #343 JMP Solutions (91%): Provides automation technology and system integration for manufacturers
- #397 Digital Echidna (66%): Offers digital solutions and web development services