Supporting Ventures Who Are Committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Environment, and Acceleration
We are the place for dreamers, innovators, and world-changing ideas. TechAlliance continues to support Ontario’s most promising startups and growing tech companies and empowering world-class ventures to fuel growth in Canada’s innovation economy. Now, we are bringing an exciting opportunity to forward-thinking founders with the launch of The i.d.e.a. Fund, built for green innovators.
The i.d.e.a. Fund supports a more sustainable economy and equitable recovery in Southern Ontario by provide recipients with $30,000 in matching seed funds and up to 40 hours of expertise from our Venture Growth team. Any equity-deserving founders will only need to match 25% of the funds they receive.
Seed Funding and Support
- Non-repayable seed funding of up to $30,000 with matching funds
- Up to 40 hours of fully funded, targeted support from business leaders
- 1-on-1 time with TechAlliance Startup Advisors for application know-how
- Equity-deserving founders to match 25% of funds received
Our Venture Growth team, comprised of entrepreneurs, have the knowledge and experience to help you address challenges while offering guidance and insight on growth plans and strategies, talent attraction, raising follow-on investment, market intelligence and diversification, product development, quantification of product benefits, market value propositions, commercialization of intellectual property and more.
Who Can Apply?
- High-potential ventures who are growing
- Founders committed to reducing their impact on the environment by developing new or redesigning products services, processes, technologies