Did You Know?
London, Ontario, Canada is open for business.
Discover local businesses in the LEDC Business Directory, find resources in our self-serve London Concierge, Find Funding, create business-to-business opportunities using our Market Place, find start-up resources on the London-Inc portal, and browse through Space & Incubation sites.
Detailed local level data within the city including demographics, income, housing, population, and other neighbourhood specific information, can be found on the City of London's Research and Community Building Launchpad, and the Statistics Canada Census Tract Data.
Shovel Ready Lands
London offers truly shovel-ready, master-planned lands in a variety of sizes. These Class-A serviced lands are located next to highways 401 and 402 with easy access to three U.S. border crossings and an international airport. Innovation Park has already attracted multinationals like Hanwha and Dr. Oetker. Get access to world-class infrastructure and fast-tracked regulatory approval for your next investment in London, Ontario, Canada.
- Employment Sector Council (ESC): Providing a coordinated approach with partner agencies to connect job seekers with the right employers in the London-Middlesex region.
- London & Area Works: Find local jobs, training workshops, and helpful hints for getting employed.
- Immploy: Provides tools, news, and events to connect local employers to Canadian newcomers.
- London Tech Jobs: An online source of job opportunities in London's growing digital creative sector. Follow @LdnTechJobs for daily updates and important news.
- Salary Expert: Cost of living comparison data.
- Start London Canada: London has plenty of resources to help get your business started. Everything an entrepreneur needs to succeed.
- Worktrends.ca: An online tool to provide access to up-to-date labour market information about skills, education and training trends.
Business Support Network
- BizGrid: Your guide to the London, Ontario business support network.
- Leap Junction: Fanshawe College's startup accelerator.
- London Chamber of Commerce: A membership-based, volunteer-driven organization whose mission is to lead and serve the London Business community.
- Propel Entrepreneurship: Western University's startup accelerator.
- Service London Business: From creating your business plan to opening your doors, Service London Business can provide you will valuable resources and information.
- Small Business Centre: Provides training and support for entrepreneurs to start and grow a successful business.
- TechAlliance: Offers services to members to help start, grow, and connect companies at any stage of their growth.