Starting a Business in the FOOD INDUSTRY
Thinking about opening a restaurant, bakery, café, wholesale, nightclub, or similar business?
The Small Business Centre, the City of London's Business Services team, and The London Economic Development Corporation have teamed up to help you navigate the interdepartmental permit and legislation requirements for various food related businesses.
You will have an opportunity to learn about many of the regulations that will affect your business. Don't miss the chance to gain valuable insights that will help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Startup steps
- Zoning requirements
- Businesses that require a City license
- City bylaws, building permits, and applications
- Food safety requirements, site inspections
- Fire code compliance requirements
Note: This seminar is associated with the Recipe to Reality: How to Start a Food Business seminar and therefore, we recommend advance registering for both.
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME