Did You Know?
London, Canada is a city for entrepreneurs, with a strong support network led by leaders from small business, economic development, and the entrepreneur community across London and Southwestern Ontario.
London iNC. helps high growth entrepreneurs to raise and find funding, hire and develop talent, expand their markets, and locate business development opportunities.
London Biz Grid
The London Biz Grid is your guide to the London Ontario Business Support Network. We've identified organizations in the London Ontario Business Support Network that offer services to fit your situation. Use the columns to narrow your options and find the supporting organization(s) that best serve your needs.
Results Based Programs
- Development & Training: Business workshops and training in areas such as talent, development, marketing, business planning, and strategy
- Mentorship: The London Mentor Network is a structured program to match qualified companies with experienced mentors to advise entrepreneurs on achieving success.
- Funding: We have partnered with Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) to access their membership of qualified investors in the London region. Find sources of funding for your growing business.
- Space & Incubation: Starting your own business, or expanding to a larger facility? From small commercial kitchens, hot desks and co-working space, to downtown offices or industrial buildings, our team can help you locate the right space for scaling up your business.
- BizPal: Helps you find the permits and licences you may require when starting or operating your business.
London INC on Instagram
WE JUST HIT 900 FOLLOWERS!😄👍🎉🎊 Thank you to everyone that follows us to learn about everything entrepreneurial happening here in #LdnOnt 🇨🇦! Party pineapple photo cred to the talented @scottwebb 📸 What better way to celebrate with a CONTEST GIVEAWAY!!! We've got some winter swag, you've got startup stories - let's hear em! Comment below using #StartLdnCan and tell us how you started your business here in London. RULES: 1. Must be a London Ontario based startup to win 2. Must tell us a story about starting your business You can DM us too! We will DM the winners to send the swag 😎
- Junior Achievement London and District are inspiring students and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.
- LEAP Junction is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Fanshawe College, helping students take the leap into entrepreneurship.
- The London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) is striving for development in London through attracting, retaining, and promoting businesses.
- London Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based, volunteer-driven organization whose mission is to lead and serve the London Business community.
- Pillar Nonprofit Network is strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector by connecting nonprofit, business and government organizations.
- Propel Entrepreneurship is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Western University, providing co-working space, funding, mentorship and training programs for startups at all stages of growth.
- Service London Business helps to provide valuable information, resources, and requirements that are specific to your business. Use the BizPal online process to find the permits that you need.
- From concept, through start-up and early growth stages of business, the Small Business Centre is a one-stop source for information, guidance, and professional advice on starting and running a successful business.
- Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors.
- TechAlliance is helping entrepreneurs start and grow their tech-based businesses through connecting them to valuable expertise, seed funding, educational programs, industry-specific events, and a comprehensive membership program.
Case StudyCase Study: Diply
It is ranked as one of the fastest growing websites in the world, boasts over 100 million unique visitors a month, and has over 25 million social media followers. Diply.com and its parent company GoViral embody the unprecedented growth of London’s digital creative sector and strong entrepreneurial culture. Click here to view the full case study.
Testimonial: Toboggan Brewing Company
If you really want to be an entrepreneur, costs are lower in comparison to other cities and this city offers a great lifestyle that has everything you need. - Mike Smith, Owner, Toboggan Brewing Company
January 4, 2018 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre can help you start and grow your business.
January 9, 2018 | 9:10am - 12:30pm
During your 30 minute private consultation, you can get answers to your bookkeeping and accounting questions from an experienced professional.
January 17, 2018 | 9:00am - 12:00pm
This 3-hour seminar will explore the personal aspects of business ownership and provide you with information on government regulations, taxation, legal and financial issues you need to consider before starting a business.
November 29, 2017Good things brewing
Student entrepreneurship have their wares on display. Video by: CTV London, November 28, 2017.
November 20, 2017MLD Solutions
London tech company on the verge of a massive expansion. Video by: Celine Moreau, CTV London, November 20, 2017.
November 20, 2017Serving the world from London, Ontario
During Global Entrepreneurship Week (Nov. 13-19), the LEDC highlighted London companies with global impact. Join the conversation #GEW2017.