Did You Know?
London, Canada is a city for entrepreneurs, with a strong support network led by leaders from small business, economic development, and the entrepreneur community across London and Southwestern Ontario.
London iNC. helps high growth entrepreneurs to raise and find funding, hire and develop talent, expand their markets, and locate business development opportunities.
London Biz Grid
The London Biz Grid is your guide to the London Ontario Business Support Network. We've identified organizations in the London Ontario Business Support Network that offer services to fit your situation. Use the columns to narrow your options and find the supporting organization(s) that best serve your needs.
Results Based Programs
- Development & Training: Discover business workshops and training in areas such as talent, development, marketing, business planning, and strategy.
- Mentorship: London has a strong network of seasoned entrepreneurs and business professionals that can help guide you to the next stage in your venture. Discover local programs that can connect you to mentors.
- Funding: From small business banking loans to venture capitalists and angel funding, several partners have come together to make it easier for businesses to access capital. Find sources of funding for your growing business.
- Space & Incubation: Starting your own business, or expanding to a larger facility? From small commercial kitchens, hot desks and co-working space, to downtown offices or industrial buildings, our team can help you locate the right space for scaling up your business.
- BizPal: Helps you find the permits and licenses you may require when starting or operating your business.
London INC on Instagram
- Junior Achievement London and District are inspiring students and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.
- LEAP Junction is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Fanshawe College, helping students take the leap into entrepreneurship.
- The London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) is striving for development in London through attracting, retaining, and promoting businesses.
- London Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based, volunteer-driven organization whose mission is to lead and serve the London Business community.
- Pillar Nonprofit Network is strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector by connecting nonprofit, business and government organizations.
- Propel Entrepreneurship is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Western University, providing co-working space, funding, mentorship and training programs for startups at all stages of growth.
- Service London Business helps to provide valuable information, resources, and requirements that are specific to your business. Use the BizPal online process to find the permits that you need.
- From concept, through start-up and early growth stages of business, the Small Business Centre is a one-stop source for information, guidance, and professional advice on starting and running a successful business.
- Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors.
- TechAlliance is helping entrepreneurs start and grow their tech-based businesses through connecting them to valuable expertise, seed funding, educational programs, industry-specific events, and a comprehensive membership program.
Case StudyCase Study: Diply
It is ranked as one of the fastest growing websites in the world, boasts over 100 million unique visitors a month, and has over 25 million social media followers. Diply.com and its parent company GoViral embody the unprecedented growth of London’s digital creative sector and strong entrepreneurial culture. Click here to view the full case study.
Testimonial: Toboggan Brewing Company
If you really want to be an entrepreneur, costs are lower in comparison to other cities and this city offers a great lifestyle that has everything you need. - Mike Smith, Owner, Toboggan Brewing Company
August 22, 2018 | 9:00AM - 11:00AM
Reading and Writing for Work (RWW) is designed to provide mature learners with an opportunity to upgrade literacy skills in a concentrated course in a relaxed and supportive environment. The program is 4 hours a week for 14 weeks, first session starting in September
August 22, 2018 | 6:00PM - 9:00PM
This 3 hour seminar will explore the personal aspects of business ownership and provide you with information on government regulations, taxation, legal and financial issues you need to consider before starting a business.
August 23, 2018 | 4:00PM - 6:00PM
Be the among the first to hear about the films for the 2018 Forest City Film Festival. See the trailers, make your choices!
August 02, 2018Next Time, Call "Dibbzz" On The Best Seats In The House
Dibbzz offers a brand new way to improve your special event experience.
July 26, 2018London Firm Repeats Honours in International Creative Competition
London-based Marketing Strategies & Solutions has again been recognized for excellence in graphic communications by the international Summit Creative Awards.
July 24, 2018London’s Own Voices.com Hits Milestone Half Million Registered Users
Today, London technology giants Voices.com announced that they had reached an epic milestone of 500,000 registered users. That’s half a million users buying and selling voice services right here in London, Ontario. Article by: Mark Solway, The London Beat, July 24, 2018.