Did You Know?
London, Canada is a city for entrepreneurs, with a strong support network led by leaders from small business, economic development, and the entrepreneur community across London and Southwestern Ontario.
London iNC. helps high growth entrepreneurs to raise and find funding, hire and develop talent, expand their markets, and locate business development opportunities.
London Biz Grid
The London Biz Grid is your guide to the London Ontario Business Support Network. We've identified organizations in the London Ontario Business Support Network that offer services to fit your situation. Use the columns to narrow your options and find the supporting organization(s) that best serve your needs.
Results Based Programs
- Development & Training: Discover business workshops and training in areas such as talent, development, marketing, business planning, and strategy.
- Mentorship: London has a strong network of seasoned entrepreneurs and business professionals that can help guide you to the next stage in your venture. Discover local programs that can connect you to mentors.
- Funding: From small business banking loans to venture capitalists and angel funding, several partners have come together to make it easier for businesses to access capital. Find sources of funding for your growing business.
- Space & Incubation: Starting your own business, or expanding to a larger facility? From small commercial kitchens, hot desks and co-working space, to downtown offices or industrial buildings, our team can help you locate the right space for scaling up your business.
- BizPal: Helps you find the permits and licenses you may require when starting or operating your business.
- Junior Achievement London and District are inspiring students and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.
- LEAP Junction is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Fanshawe College, helping students take the leap into entrepreneurship.
- The London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) is striving for development in London through attracting, retaining, and promoting businesses.
- London Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based, volunteer-driven organization whose mission is to lead and serve the London Business community.
- Pillar Nonprofit Network is strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector by connecting nonprofit, business and government organizations.
- Propel Entrepreneurship is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Western University, providing co-working space, funding, mentorship and training programs for startups at all stages of growth.
- Service London Business helps to provide valuable information, resources, and requirements that are specific to your business. Use the BizPal online process to find the permits that you need.
- From concept, through start-up and early growth stages of business, the Small Business Centre is a one-stop source for information, guidance, and professional advice on starting and running a successful business.
- Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors.
- TechAlliance is helping entrepreneurs start and grow their tech-based businesses through connecting them to valuable expertise, seed funding, educational programs, industry-specific events, and a comprehensive membership program.
Case StudyCase Study: Diply
It is ranked as one of the fastest growing websites in the world, boasts over 100 million unique visitors a month, and has over 25 million social media followers. Diply.com and its parent company GoViral embody the unprecedented growth of London’s digital creative sector and strong entrepreneurial culture. Click here to view the full case study.
Testimonial: Toboggan Brewing Company
If you really want to be an entrepreneur, costs are lower in comparison to other cities and this city offers a great lifestyle that has everything you need. - Mike Smith, Owner, Toboggan Brewing Company
May 29, 2018 | 7:45AM to 9:30AM
At Super Speed Networking, you'll meet dozens of contacts in just 120 minutes! Come prepared for a fast paced fun event where you'll get to generate leads and talk to like minded business people.
May 29, 2018 | 5:00PM to 9:00PM
Are you a startup looking to grow in London? A student looking to join an exciting new company? A member of the community curious to know more about London's tech scene? Then Startup Drinks is for you!
May 30, 2018 | 8:30:AM to 5:30PM
Building on the skills taught in Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability teaches a step-by-step process and new skills to enhance accountability, improve performance, and ensure execution.
May 17, 2018Pillar Social Enterprise Incubator Application - 2nd Round
Starting a social enterprise? Give yourself the best chance of success by immersing yourself in the right environment. Apply by June 15, 2018 to join.
May 15, 2018Branding #LdnOnt - Interview with Kapil Lakhotia, LEDC
rTraction is exploring the brand story of London, Ontario, Canada. LEDC's President & CEO, Kapil Lakhotia, spoke with David Billson about branding London. Watch the interview in this article.
May 11, 2018Deloitte’s TMT Predictions 2018
Anticipate the future. Strategize and adapt. Thrive. Discover Deloitte’s Technology, Media, and Telecommunications Predictions for 2018.