Did You Know?
London, Canada is a city for entrepreneurs, with a strong support network led by leaders from small business, economic development, and the entrepreneur community across London and Southwestern Ontario.
London iNC. helps high growth entrepreneurs to raise and find funding, hire and develop talent, expand their markets, and locate business development opportunities.
London Biz Grid
The London Biz Grid is your guide to the London Ontario Business Support Network. We've identified organizations in the London Ontario Business Support Network that offer services to fit your situation. Use the columns to narrow your options and find the supporting organization(s) that best serve your needs.
Results Based Programs
- Development & Training: Business workshops and training in areas such as talent, development, marketing, business planning, and strategy
- Mentorship: The London Mentor Network is a structured program to match qualified companies with experienced mentors to advise entrepreneurs on achieving success.
- Funding: We have partnered with Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWO Angels) to access their membership of qualified investors in the London region. Find sources of funding for your growing business.
- Space & Incubation: Starting your own business, or expanding to a larger facility? From small commercial kitchens, hot desks and co-working space, to downtown offices or industrial buildings, our team can help you locate the right space for scaling up your business.
- BizPal: Helps you find the permits and licences you may require when starting or operating your business.
London INC on Instagram
- Junior Achievement London and District are inspiring students and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.
- LEAP Junction is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Fanshawe College, helping students take the leap into entrepreneurship.
- The London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) is striving for development in London through attracting, retaining, and promoting businesses.
- London Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based, volunteer-driven organization whose mission is to lead and serve the London Business community.
- Pillar Nonprofit Network is strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector by connecting nonprofit, business and government organizations.
- Propel Entrepreneurship is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Western University, providing co-working space, funding, mentorship and training programs for startups at all stages of growth.
- Service London Business helps to provide valuable information, resources, and requirements that are specific to your business. Use the BizPal online process to find the permits that you need.
- From concept, through start-up and early growth stages of business, the Small Business Centre is a one-stop source for information, guidance, and professional advice on starting and running a successful business.
- Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors.
- TechAlliance is helping entrepreneurs start and grow their tech-based businesses through connecting them to valuable expertise, seed funding, educational programs, industry-specific events, and a comprehensive membership program.
Case StudyCase Study: Diply
It is ranked as one of the fastest growing websites in the world, boasts over 100 million unique visitors a month, and has over 25 million social media followers. Diply.com and its parent company GoViral embody the unprecedented growth of London’s digital creative sector and strong entrepreneurial culture. Click here to view the full case study.
Testimonial: Toboggan Brewing Company
If you really want to be an entrepreneur, costs are lower in comparison to other cities and this city offers a great lifestyle that has everything you need. - Mike Smith, Owner, Toboggan Brewing Company
February 20, 2018 | 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Do you take notes to keep track of your thoughts, but you can't keep track of where the notes are? Envision an electronic notebook where you take notes, jot down things to remember, capture photos or audio notes, link spreadsheets, download meeting details to which you can then add meeting notes, etc.
February 21, March 20, April 24, May 15, June5, 2018 | 9:00AM to 12:00PM
The Leadership Beyond the Box program builds leaders who want to improve themselves, empower people, grow their organization, and succeed in the complex environment in which they operate, while enhancing social good.
February 21, 2018 | 5:30PM - 7:00PM
This session will walk you through the annual process for building organizational budgets and allocating finances.
February 12, 2018CCPV
Product certification. A London company is helping to deliver new products to the marketplace. Video by: Celine Moreau, CTV London, February 12, 2018.
January 16, 2018Family firm honoured for civic impact
Business Achievement Award: With roots stretching back to 1882, Jones Packaging is named Corporate Icon for 2018. Article by: Hank Dainszewski, the London Free Press, January 16, 2018.
January 16, 2018Expanding digital firm finds new home
Fast-growing London digital firm Zomaron finds new home in old library amid major growth. Article by: Hank Dainszewski, the London Free Press, January 16, 2018.