Did You Know?
London, Canada is a city for entrepreneurs, with a strong support network led by leaders from small business, economic development, and the entrepreneur community across London and Southwestern Ontario.
London iNC. helps high growth entrepreneurs to raise and find funding, hire and develop talent, expand their markets, and locate business development opportunities.
London Biz Grid
The London Biz Grid is your guide to the London Ontario Business Support Network. We've identified organizations in the London Ontario Business Support Network that offer services to fit your situation. Use the columns to narrow your options and find the supporting organization(s) that best serve your needs.
Results Based Programs
- Development & Training: Discover business workshops and training in areas such as talent, development, marketing, business planning, and strategy.
- Mentorship: London has a strong network of seasoned entrepreneurs and business professionals that can help guide you to the next stage in your venture. Discover local programs that can connect you to mentors.
- Funding: From small business banking loans to venture capitalists and angel funding, several partners have come together to make it easier for businesses to access capital. Find sources of funding for your growing business.
- Space & Incubation: Starting your own business, or expanding to a larger facility? From small commercial kitchens, hot desks and co-working space, to downtown offices or industrial buildings, our team can help you locate the right space for scaling up your business.
- BizPal: Helps you find the permits and licenses you may require when starting or operating your business.
- Junior Achievement London and District are inspiring students and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.
- LEAP Junction is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Fanshawe College, helping students take the leap into entrepreneurship.
- The London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) is striving for development in London through attracting, retaining, and promoting businesses.
- London Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based, volunteer-driven organization whose mission is to lead and serve the London Business community.
- Pillar Nonprofit Network is strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector by connecting nonprofit, business and government organizations.
- Propel Entrepreneurship is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Western University, providing co-working space, funding, mentorship and training programs for startups at all stages of growth.
- Service London Business helps to provide valuable information, resources, and requirements that are specific to your business. Use the BizPal online process to find the permits that you need.
- From concept, through start-up and early growth stages of business, the Small Business Centre is a one-stop source for information, guidance, and professional advice on starting and running a successful business.
- Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors.
- TechAlliance is helping entrepreneurs start and grow their tech-based businesses through connecting them to valuable expertise, seed funding, educational programs, industry-specific events, and a comprehensive membership program.
Case StudyCase Study: Diply
It is ranked as one of the fastest growing websites in the world, boasts over 100 million unique visitors a month, and has over 25 million social media followers. Diply.com and its parent company GoViral embody the unprecedented growth of London’s digital creative sector and strong entrepreneurial culture. Click here to view the full case study.
Testimonial: Toboggan Brewing Company
If you really want to be an entrepreneur, costs are lower in comparison to other cities and this city offers a great lifestyle that has everything you need. - Mike Smith, Owner, Toboggan Brewing Company
April 23 - May 4, 2018 & June 4 - June 8, 2018
As a seasoned executive, you want to increase your capacity to think strategically and to enhance your leadership capabilities. Contact the LEDC to find out if you are eligible for a hometown discount.
April 23-27, 2018
Building on your experience and analysis of your personal leadership style, the Ivey Leadership Program will help you develop your leadership potential. Contact the LEDC to find out if you are eligible for a hometown discount.
April 24, 2018 | 7:30AM to 11:00AM
Join the London Chamber of Commerce for their 2nd annual Summit event to learn about scaling up to new heights in business.
April 17, 2018London company customizes business audio, video playlists
A new London company, Playdio, is trying to help businesses boost their brands and bottom lines with customized media packages. Article by: Hank Dainszewski, the London Free Press, April 17, 2018.
April 16, 2018The Atrium
A need for space and networking leads to the first co-op space in St. Thomas. Video by: Celine Moreau, CTV News, April 16, 2018.
April 16, 2018Entrepreneurs In #LondonCAN Get The Support They Need, Everyday
In recent months, a new campaign surrounding the growth of and opportunity for local entrepreneurship was launched. Article by: Nicki Borland, London Fuse, April 16, 2018.